Saturday, December 13, 2008

The promised one

This may be a confusing post since I'm listening to the Incredible Journey as I write.

I've been blessed with many baby-sitting jobs these past 2 months so I'm stocking up on warm clothes for NC (we are going after Christmas). It's already snowed twice up there and I'm hoping it will again while we are there. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you all.
Last night's Christmas Party was rather fun. I was disappointed they didn't have a Christmas play but Mr. Wells provided all the entertainment I needed. I have to say though, that it is dangerous for my dad and Mr. Wells to be at the same table. They had me in stitches most of the night.
Several people sang and everybody did wonderfully but Mrs. Segalini's singing is what really captured me. She has a sweet bell like voice that silenced even the most talkative people. Her kids are very lucky to have her to sing them to sleep.
I was told the party was a bore but I found in to be very enjoyable. Many thanks to all who provided entertainment (including those not performing on stage :), helped with clean up and tear down and everything in between.
David and Kelly kindly opened up their house to us at 10 at night even though Kelly said "it's a terrible mess" (it wasn't really). The Morgans provided us with games of "Brooms" and "Chinese Writing". I can't really say much about it lest I give it away and viewers should find themselves playing it in the future. But it was a blast.


For me anyways.



Merry Christmas!!
-Phyllis+

14 comments:

overthinker said...

i enjoyed it too Felicity.

ya'll got a tree? hoorah!

B.L.S. said...

Anyone who's humble would say that their house is a mess. LIKE ME! Sorry, that didn't really sound right...:(

sherlock said...

Kids say your christmas tree is teh awesome. As for "teh" don't ask.

I had fun. Kind of. Just a little quiet. I went outside for a few walks and loved the cool air. I thought "i should go sit with my fam and fe" but every time I got up to go sit, becka would jump up and go sit in the empty seat! It was soo funny.

I'm quite proud of myself for getting "Broom"....

Anonymous said...

forks and knives! forks and knives!

Lazure said...

Mmm might wanna watch out with that random there, they've got a stabby look in their eyes.

In any case, sounds like people had lots of fun, that's cool :o

Merry Christmas, Felicity.

(・ε・)

(if you can't see that properly, it's a face using japanese characters)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, sounds very fun.

Anonymous said...

How to "follow". Go to the blogger dashboard (right after you log in) go to the follow blog section and follow the simple directions they give you. You'll have to open up a new window and copy and paste the URL into it.

B.L.S. said...

That is totally random! Ah, thanks -siah, I was wonderin' that too, doncha know. Ah well, got t' go!

Anonymous said...

How to follow my blog....




Hahahaaa

B.L.S. said...

hahahaaaa, what exactly, may i ask?

Anonymous said...

clueless morgan?

B.L.S. said...

What clueless morgan, eh?

mattea kiriel said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.L.S. said...

What was your best present?