While I'm waiting to fill my "info bank" with stuff to post about I'll write a short one on a couple of books I've read recently (like you suggested Joe).
I've been going through the Agatha Christie seires lately and have not been disappointed. Out of the eight I've read so far 2 have been my favorite: The Seven Dials Mystery and The Crooked House. With the exception of dictating the back of the books I'm not sure I can explain them without giving it all away so I will just say this: Don't read the CH to your younger siblings (or let them read it) and be carefull of the kind of pranks you play on your friends at night.
Well that was way too short. Oh well, you can make up for me in the comment area. :)
-Phyllis+
PS(Here's something fun to try; touch the top of your nose while trying to smile, not very easy is it?)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Glad to know that you are not falling off the literature world this summer.
Now that you've read the Seven Dials Msytery are you going to watch the movie?...then you can tell us how much they messed it up! I haven't read the book yet, but liked the movie. That is, what I saw before and around falling asleep during!
We miss you alot (and Penny!) and can't wait to see you in a few days.
isn't teh seven dials the one with that "preacher" that's actually into mysticim stuff?
or is it not? it's been a long time since i watched an old british show.
No. Wrong one.
Touch the top of your nose while smiling? Huh? I don't get it! What's so hard about that?
Ooooh, your on 8? And my measley 2....
dwat.
Anymore really good ones? Or indecent awful ones I should be warned away from?
Please note that the above comment is JOSIAH who accidentilly posted on dams account.
I'm back by the way. You haven't even started on Hulk yet. Tsk tsk tsk.
;)
Going to see new batman tonight. (dances around a little bit, then remembers he's in public and stops)
I saw Batman Begins on tv last night, first time I saw it.
I want to see both. Wooohhahahahhaheehoooooo.
since I smiled while touching my nose, does that mean somethings wrong with me?
I don't know. I don't think so... Who's Devious? Sherlock, I think I need your specialties right now. He has appeared on all our blogs...
wouldn't you like to know...
Hey, off this blog DEVIOUS!!!
Hey, who's the manager here????? I'll be the one to say who goes and who stays thank you very much.
I haven't started cuz I haven't seen it. Can't exactly review something you haven't seen.....
Well tell me fe, would you want a stranger on your blog commenting? Otherwise, sorry.
I know, isn't it annoying? I can go crazy wondering who people are.
Alright, first of all "devious is ben. so ben just is drawing attention to devious cause he likes "mysteries". Anyhoo, why did "Hulk" go on our coming soon list? Who did that? ....
JOE!!!! I thought you were going to keep it a secret!"
Post a Comment