
I'm sure you all know this by now but Steph and Mike
finally decided to enlarge their family with a baby girl! I can't wait to be an aunt!!! My only regret is that Grammy is not here for it. Her anniversary is coming up, I can't believe it's almost been a year....... But, this is a time for celebration! Not mourning. I'm so happy for you Mike and Steph! (When's the baby shower? :)
8 comments:
How do you know it's a girl?
Don't you think it's time for some more MALES in your family? I know I certainly do. Poor little kid, having to grow up with Aunt Mira pestering him his whole life. (just teasin' you mira, you'll be a great aunt)
Anyhoo, I am overjoyed at this news.
Steph said it was a girl. Mira will probably be the best aunt of us all (if she's big enough to hold the baby :)
AW! lucky!
I wish I could be an Aunt. What's the story behind "tanta"? I here a lot of people use that term for Aunt down your way.
I said it was a girl? I don't remember that!
Remember Joe, we have Mikes side of the family to account for as well. Having only a brother, (sheesh!) a girl just might be in order, you know.
You'll know when the shower is, Fe, b/c you're helping!
and Tanta fe suits you very well, may I add. :)
No, she didn't say it is a girl... and Tante is with an "e".
We (I) miss you sooooooo much; looking forward to seeing you in 11days...but who is counting!
Mattea: to clarify: "Tante" is German (or is it Dutch?) for Aunt. Our "aunt" didn't want the normal title, she wanted to be called "Tante Lisa".
So we take on the tradition.
hey this sarah henderson, from down in sarasota! i can't believe that steph is having a baby! ( steph u prob have no idea who i am, but ask felicity, she'll tell u. congrats!)
Post a Comment