I couldn't resist posting, it's such a beautiful day out. It was in the 40's last night, 50's this morning then 70's all day. Jealous yet? But wait, there's more! It was a cloudless day with a cool breeze coming through and I was blessed with the day off to enjoy it!! It was perfect; warm enough to play in the stream (yes I still do that) but cool enough to relax in the sun.
There was a bonus to; Nika came to visit me for the first time in weeks. She was clean and much bigger, almost twice the size of Penny (she still bosses Nika around though). I played with her all day and had many mishaps with the dogs. Penny and I climbed down the steep side of the pond but it was steeper than we though; Penny slid into the pond. She came up wide-eyed (it's very funny seeing a dog do that) and couldn't climb back up. The ever loyal Nika followed her down and also fell in with a yelp. I had to climb out onto a tree limb and use my feet to push them back up. Not only that, but I had to keep an eye out for a snapping turtle I spotted a few days ago. It's large enough to take off a doggie leg or tail. I have only seen it once but I know it's there because of the decline in tadpoles.
Anyways, I have to go prepare a funeral service for GP and Tanta Lisa; I made black bean whatever-you-call-it for supper all by myself. Actually, GP said it was very good. Little does he know....... jk :).
Toodles,
-Phyllis+
PS( I finished voyager!!!!!!!! The ending was very disappionting, Chakotay and Seven date then eventually get married!! onto Deep Space Nine...)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I miss you sooooo much! But I'm glad everything's working out for you! Luv ya!
you stinker. :)
wow, that does sound like nice weather.
What did you put in those beans? Are they dead yet?
i'll admit, i'm jealous. not just because of the weather though.
It sounds like you've been having fun. Who can't have fun in N.C?
No Fair! I have to decide between a good book and an andventure to an unknown land...
what unknown land sherlock?
sounds like you're having fun, Fe. And you're cooking! good for you!
BTW, would you be interested in me getting new bedding while you're gone? can't do the B&W thing, unless we want to spend alot of money. Target has colourful stuff on sale (till tomorrow). email me asap, and maybe i'll get us some tomorrow if you can pay me back for yours now that you are a rich girl :) (you can go on target.com to see colours)
*update already*
c'mon we know you're having lots of adventures...
:)
I second that! It's about time we heard what you're up to up there!
Yeah, not like destroying the whole forest and everything! jk. Sorry I haven't posted on my blog in forever. But I'm not done with the third chapter!
Post a Comment