Thursday, May 29, 2008

To capture a moment

I thought I'd put up some pictures of what's been going on in NC. They are only up to last Wednesday since the camera left with it's owner.


The House from the front:


The mountains from the highway:


Ally displaying the "HillBanks" sign:


Mira and Ally at Dollywood (look at the man's face):

Mira and "Dr Seuss":
Which one, which one....



Thank you Ally for supplying me with some of these pictures. Your camera will be greatly missed.
You to of course :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I didn't even notice that man's face before! lol I miss you already!

B.L.S. said...

Oh my gosh. Ally; did you get my last comment on the last post???? Oh, wait. You probably don't even know who I am. You KNOW who I am, but, you don't know my username.

Lazure said...

It's like comparing apples and oranges... OH WAIT

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, especially the one with you and G.P! Brianna, I would go with the orange, if you what my opinion. Lizzie I love the picture of the front of the house and can't wait to see it in person! Miss you a thousand times over. Luv ya!

Amanda (Bubbles)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! That guys face cracked me up!


I agree with 'manda about the orange. Miss ya' kiddo.

I called Bre today. She is talking just like a schwab!!! She uses terms like "Don't care for" and squeals like them! Ah well, we'll convert her back to wells format when we see her. ;)

mattea kiriel said...

I would go for the orange as well. Fun(ny) pictures!

wow, you have a ton of different people who comment on your blog. I wish my friends would comment on my blog.....hmmm....unfortunetly facebook has eaten them whole......


hahahahah......

mattea kiriel said...

And I was just reading the results of your poll...it is really rather unsettleing how many people would like to dunk and unsuspecting passerby.

B.L.S. said...

You mean NC, doncha know? I posted the next chapter on my blog wot?

Lazure said...

Heh Mattea, that might because not all of us can access your blog to comment. :)

Anonymous said...

um...I think it's time for you to do another post! How are you?

Narrow Road Photography said...

New post lady!

:~))