Not much has happened this last week except for Sunday. We've gone on a few hikes (and faced death at every slope so Ally says), and dared each other to swim in the pond everyday. We've made a couple friends as well as an enemy (if dogs count). There is a house over the ridge by the gazebo where we found these two adorable dogs that live there; a husky puppy called Nika and a dachshund/poodle mix (not so adorable) whom Mira dubbed "Dr. Seuss". Breanna, Mira and I go down to the gazebo everyday to see them. But alas, it is not all sunshine, rainbows, smiley faces, flowers and such. There is a nameless terror that roams the woods by day striking fear in the hearts of all who see (and feel ) it! Ok, a bit of an exaggeration....kind of. One of the cabin renters owns a pitbull puppy which they don't think necessary to keep chained up even though she likes to play tug-of-war with your arm. I have numerous scratches and bit marks all over me from her. She's loose at least twice a day now so we can't even go on the porch without scanning the yard for her.
Now I've just described her as a full grown bitting terror but let me clarify for the Wells; she is a puppy starved for attention and doesn't know how to play gently. Honestly though she's gotten better with the jumping, I haven't gotten a scratch from her for 2 days.
Anyways, Sunday we went to Dollywood where I enjoyed a total of 4 rides with Breanna over the course of the day (Ally had enough after the first 2). It was cool in the morning but it warmed up quite nicely for the wet rides (which barely got us damp much to our disappointment). That night was the most fun I have every had up here. Josiah do you know what a funny sister you have??? My stomach muscles are still sore from laughing at her!
Today is my mum and Ally's last full day before they leave. Maybe at last I'll get some sleep right Ally? :) And then Thursday I finally start work. I might post then even though it's only 2 days away.
To make stuff more interesting I will be putting semi-random polls up, so vote unless you're a piece of candy!
Oh and one more thing; does anyone know how to post a video?
-Phyllis+
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
To your last comment Josiah, Breanna said "It's on a pedestal under glass with chains all around it."
The poor kid can't even listen to it since she forgot her headphones.
Henry 2.0?????
yeah you should definitely still do a review! It'd be good to hear your perspective on it, even if you just wanted to make it short or something.....
sounds like NC has plenty of capers! At some point eat a piece of candy for me! hahaha
oh as to the video question, when you are making a new post there is a video button you can push up where you spell check, change text color etc. Then you can just upload it as you would a pic, though it obviosely takes longer.
Yes. I do know what a generally awesome little sister I have. Except for when she accidentally scratches you with her claws... er nails.
I loved this post, the thing about Aly and the mountains cracked me up. G.P looks so happy in that picture. Can't wait to see him.
Henry 1 died. It was tragic I tell you! Mebbe she can borrow some earphones from some hobbo somewhere.
Tell this to Ally, if it's Ally Beloat. Is she? In Washington the state, we go too a camp place. We went on a hike. there was an easy way and a hard way.
Me and my cousin Nick; we went the hard way. it is a dangerous 70 degrees angle. very scary. I almost fell of the cliff. That was, until Nick grabbed me right before the fall. and I am sooooooo glad of that. and, also, tell bri that I said hi.
i miss my sister. i haven't even been home 24 hours...but her empty bed was a nice place to dump all my filthy NA clothes before work ;)
LOL Damaris. I'm sure Breanna's going to be thrilled.
dunking an innocent victim. Definantley. Remind me not to let you or breanna (mira couldn't push me if she tried)walk on my right side by the pond....
If you were honest...you will miss me keeping you up late.(: Maybe Myra will take my place so you won't miss me so much! lol
LOL, you are a hysterical girl and smart sister! Only you would be covered in puppy bites....your posts are quite entertaining.
Post a Comment