Saturday, May 17, 2008

Introducing...

As many of you all know I will be going away this summer to North Carolina to work with my aunt at a candy shop. So I thought "hey! wouldn't it be great to start my own blog as a way to keep in touch?" So here I am. As you can tell I do not have a decent title yet. As you also may have noticed there is a poll thingy in the corner. Vote please. And enjoy. I hope to post once a week once I'm in NC as long as it's worth posting (and sometimes even if it's not). So we'll see what this summer brings.
-Phyllis+
PS( you are welcome to put your suggestions for titles)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

man am i going to miss you. i think you should name your blog nc news, thats would be cool. i hope you bring home lots of sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha, that last post must have been Mira.
Woohooo! You have a blog! Good idea. How about "ice cream, candy, and NC capers"? Kinda sums up everything, with a nice little bit of aliteration, ya know?
Love!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulaions! Now we can keep track of you and save on phone calls, too! Just kidding. I hope you have a great "first job" experience and have fun with GP and Tante Lisa. Boy, will we miss you!

Anonymous said...

how about "Naomi Wildman's Adventures Aboard the US Starship Voyager"? okay, so that's long. But I think you should have a Star Trek name. It's tradition :)








Yes. we are nerds.

sherlock said...

Yikes... so many Schwab comments in one place. ;-)

Very sorry that I can't go to N.C. Heartbroken at that. Ah well. Maybe this fall?...

Have fun Fe.

I always suspected that beks. Thanks for finally confirming it.

sherlock said...

Oh yeah, i agree with Mira. We both hope you bring home lots and lots of sweets!!!

Lazure said...

Voted .. for pretty much the same one I said I liked on Josiah's blog, hehe!

mattea kiriel said...

THAT IS SO COOL THAT YOU GET TO WORK IN A CANDY SHOP!!!
Isn't that like every kids dream?

-Phyllis+ said...

What I think I'm going to do is once the time is up to vote and there isn't an obvious favorite then I'll redo the vote with the 2 most popular.

Lazure said...

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan Fel... :)

mattea kiriel said...

very good idea.....